Motorola PR1500 Portable
The Motorola PR1500 portable two-way radio combines ruggedness and reliability with advanced features and a sturdy design. Designed for easy migration to Project 25 standards, this radio is able to communicate across agencies and jurisdictions at mission-critical times.Enhanced sound clarity and dynamics nest in an ergonomic design. The bigger knobs and controls that can be easily operated — even while wearing heavy gloves.
- Compatibility with P25 standards
- Software upgrade allows radio interoperability across
- agencies, networks and jurisdictions.
- Nuisance channel delete
- Temporarily removes undesired channel from a scan.
- Large, raised knobs
- Enlarged for maximum tactile response, accommodating
- users wearing gloves.
- X-PandTM voice compression
- Keeps audio quality clean and crisp, even in noisy
- Priority channel mode
- Scans for higher-priority channel.
- Enables hands-free operation with use of a headset
- Programmable side and Push-to-Talk buttons
- Allows easy access to user’s customized, favorite features.
- Quik Call IITM and MDC 1200 signaling
- Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk,
- Selective Call and Call Alert.
- Emergency button
- Alerts supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency