Motorola XPR8400 Repeater
SWITCH BETWEEN ANALOG AND DIGITAL SEAMLESSLYMaximize the performance of your XPR8400 repeater by utilizing its dynamic mixed mode capability to automatically switch between analog and digital mode with two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital mode, doubling capacity without additional equipment.MOTOTRBO’s IP Site Connect dramatically improves customer service and productivity by using the Internet to extend coverage to users anywhere in the world. Our scalable, single-site Capacity Plus solution expands capacity to over 1,000 users without adding new frequencies.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Connect Plus
- With extended coverage and expanded voice and data
- capability, this multi-site digital trunking solution
- enables you to accommodate the high volume, wide
- area communication that’s required to keep your
- mobile work teams connected.
- Capacity Plus
- A scalable, single-site trunking solution that enables
- over a thousand radio users to share business-critical
- voice and data communication on the same system.
- IP Site Connect
- Extend communication between multiple locations,
- create continuous wide area coverage or enhance
- single site coverage.
- Reliable Performance
- 2 year warranty. Runs 100% continuous full-duty cycle
- at 40 W.
- TDMA Digital Technology
- Time-division multiple-access (TDMA) provides twice the calling capacity for the price of one license.
- Transmit Interrupt
- Enables intervention during conversations to deliver critical communication exactly when and where needed.
- Dynamic Mixed Mode
- Allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode for mixed radio fleets.
- Repeater Diagnostics and Control
- Monitor and manage your system via the Repeater Diagnostics and Control utility.
- IP Repeater Programming
- Use Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters